Each year our generous sponsors make it possible for us to throw the event of the season! Guests of our most recent NYFW networking party received a special gift from Tia Crystal in their Fashion Pro on the Go swag bag!
About Tia Crystal
Tia Crystal is an internationally recognized visual artist and jewelry designer. Her organic style and enchanting persona are just two of the reasons that this collection of gorgeous jewelry has been such a huge hit.
Tia’s artistic journey began in 2004 while visiting the Italian countryside. Since finding her calling she has passionately designed jewelry and fine art which has had a life changing impact on her life. Today her work hangs in many public and private spaces internationally. Her use of colors, scope, variety, and deep spiritual meaning are unparalleled.
In 2012 Tia was voted one of the top ten artists following being featured in one of New York’s most prestigious art shows. Her work has graced the covers of numerous magazines and has been featured in National Geographic!
Tia Crystal brings her spiritual path into her work. She has been trained in Buddhism, Hinduism, Shamanism and the deep sacredness of being. As a mother of three, Tia lives in a colorful world that is overflowing with beauty.
Become a Sponsor
We can’t wait to connect with even more fashion professionals at the next NYFW or in your city. If you like the sound of mass exposure, amazing networking opportunities, free access to our events and an amazing network of fashion professionals, contact Beth Smith to learn how we can work together.
Fashion Mingle is the largest network of fashion industry professionals. We’ve launched local fashion directories in every major city so you can find the resources you need to grow your business in your own city or around the globe.
- Louisville Fashion Stylist Roxanne Dunaway Shares Insider Knowledge - July 5, 2019
- Columbus Fashion Designer Mellissa Miller is Making the Midwest a Fashion Hotspot - June 18, 2019
- Digifair is empowering fashion designers by joining fabric sourcing and technology - June 12, 2019
- 15 Photo Retouching Tips for Fashion Pros - May 21, 2019
- Brisbane Fashion Business Consultant Jude Kingston Gives Designers “The Inside Edge” to Profit in a Noisy Fashion World - April 17, 2019