Fashion Mingle is excited to announce that we’ll be on ReSource Row at Texworld USA + Apparel Sourcing USA in New York City July 23-25. Texworld USA is the largest sourcing event on the East Coast for apparel fabric buyers, product R&D specialists, designers, merchandisers and sourcing professionals. There are over 14 categories of fabric to ooh and aah over, so register for Texworld USA now and get ready to be inspired for your next collection!
While you’re planning your next collection or sourcing amazing textiles, you can stop by to register your fashion business for the Fashion Mingle directory, engage in some fun networking activities designed to grow your business and pick up our exclusive Fashion Pro on the Go travel bag.
The Texworld USA + Apparel Sourcing USA trade show is free to attend if you’re a fashion professional and will showcase over 200 exhibitors specializing in unique fabrics, embroidery, trim, and accessories that will make your collection stand out. You’ll also get first look at textile trends for 2019.
Another great reason to attend the Texworld USA + Apparel Sourcing USA trade show is all of the amazing educational opportunities they offer. Lenzing Fibers has organized seminars for all three days by industry experts in textile trends and business development. From introductory topics such as how to start a fashion line, sustainability discussions on supply chain transparency, connecting with your customers through social media and designing a better fit, you’ll be presented with a wealth of information all under one roof.
We’re looking forward to the opportunity to grow our network of fashion professionals. Stop by Booth J21 to meet Cofounders Melissa Shea and Beth Smith and make a #MingleMatch!
- Can’t You See These Are My Work Pants? How the Designer of Chu Chu Loo Created The Splatter Collection. - July 30, 2018
- Fashion Mingle Welcomes Michelle Washington as Austin Brand Ambassador - July 9, 2018
- Tech & Sustainability in Fashion | Livestream - April 16, 2018
- Meet Fashion Mingle On ReSource Row at Texworld USA + Apparel Sourcing USA - December 26, 2017
- Career Advice: Working as a Makeup Artist in the Fashion Industry - December 11, 2017