Fashion Mingle will bring Mingle Mentor Sessions to Texworld USA January 21-23, 2019 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York. The international fashion directory and networking platform will host 6 fashion industry mentors at booth A23 designed to connect fashion designers attending Texworld 2019 with information and resources to grow their brands.
Mentors include experts in production and PR and will meet with registered attendees for one-on-one mentoring sessions. Mentors in production include Nils Chaplet of Xoomba, producer of organic, fair trade cotton and Elisa Koizumi of Custom Collaborative who trains low-income women and immigrants to provide small batch manufacturing. Christy Hutchins of CZH Consulting will share expertise in product development.
PR and marketing experts will include Lori Riviere of The Riviere Agency who specializes in fashion show production and PR. Christine Daal of Fashion Angel Warrior is a fashion designer consultant and expert in NYC Garment District resources, and Batsheva Weinstein will meet with designers who are interested in using Influencer Marketing to build their brand identity.
Designers or industry professionals that wish to attend Texworld USA can register for free admission with Fashion Mingle online and will be given access to the trade show and the program of events held during Texworld 2019. Fashion Mingle is offering Texworld 2019 attendees a discounted rate for VIP membership at $199 (normally $249). Attendees can take advantage of a Fashion Mingle hotel discount at ROW NYC saving 15% and free wifi here.
Events that will be hosted by Fashion Mingle during Texworld 2019 include:
- January 21-23, 2019 – Mentoring sessions with top industry professionals in Fashion Mingle’s booth at Texworld. You can select an area where you wish to gain consult and get free advice from seasoned experts here.
- January 22, 2019 – Fashion Mingle is hosting a Texworld Networking Night at Row NYC beginning at 7pm. Network with NYC professionals and production experts from around the world. Register for the networking event here.
The collaboration with Texworld USA serves as part of Fashion Mingle’s wider initiative to provide targeted educational and networking opportunities to match fashion industry professionals with the resources they need to grow their business and maximize the benefits of attendance at events like Texworld and New York Fashion Week.
Fashion Mingle hosts a series of networking events each season of New York Fashion Week billed at NYFW Networking Week, which features Influencers Unscripted panel discussion and cocktail party, NYFW Networking Party, a red carpet event featuring speed networking, and Mingle Mentor Sessions designed to connect fashion designers in town for NYFW with fashion industry experts.
About Texworld 2019
The Texworld USA + Apparel Sourcing USA trade show is free to attend if you’re a fashion professional and will showcase over 200 exhibitors specializing in unique fabrics, embroidery, trim, and accessories that will make your collection stand out. Seminars are held during all three days by industry experts in textile trends and business development.
- Fashion Mingle Hosts Influencers Unscripted Featuring Daphne Oz at NYFW - February 24, 2019
- Texworld 2019: Fashion Mingle Takes Networking, Mingling and Connecting to the Next Level - January 15, 2019
- Fashion Contributors Wanted for FashionMingle.net - January 14, 2019
- Annual Summit for Independent Jewelry Designers Set for February with New Live-Stream Option - December 11, 2018
- Fashion Model and Musical Artist ARITA Debuts Her First Music Video on BET - November 12, 2018