We were thrilled to bring back our Mingle Mentor Sessions to Texworld USA this January at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York. Six of our most experienced and well-connected members joined us on the trade show floor to chat one on one with Texworld attendees who had questions about taking their fashion business to the next level. Among the Mingle Mentors was Batsheva Weinstein, a fashion influencer and lifestyle blogger who runs the blog Sunnies & Sangria.
Sunnies & Sangria Video
Make sure to head to our YouTube playlist to see all of our Mingle Mentor interviews and Texworld 2019 footage.
About Sunnies & Sangria
Batsheva Weinstein has an amazing sense of style and glowing personality. After a few minutes with her it was easy to see how she was able to build such a large following as a social media influencer! She had so many great tips for all of the prospective influencers who came to talk with her about Sunnies & Sangria during her mentor sessions at Texworld 2019.
We love all of the insight that Batsheva had to share with us during Texworld. One thing she emphasized when giving advice about becoming an influencer was the importance of knowing how to make the right connections. If you’re looking to make new connections, what better place to start than the world’s largest online network of fashion professionals?
Join our Fashion Network
Fashion Mingle is the largest network of fashion industry professionals. We’ve launched local fashion directories in every major city so you can find the resources you need to grow your business in your own city or around the globe. Create your free profile today to start making valuable industry connections that can help grow your fashion brand.
- Brisbane Fashion Business Consultant Jude Kingston Gives Designers “The Inside Edge” to Profit in a Noisy Fashion World - April 17, 2019
- Sunnies & Sangria Blogger Batsheva Weinstein Shares How She’s Building Her Influencer Brand - April 12, 2019
- Meet Dale Noelle, Founder of TRUE Model Management & NYFW Mingle Mentor - April 12, 2019
- 3 Podcasts for Growing Your Fashion Business Produced by Mingle Mentor Rob Sanchez - April 12, 2019
- How a Personal Project Became “The Influence Workbook” by Elliot Carlyle, The Architect of Influence & Mingle Mentor - April 12, 2019