Student Mingle is starting their own webinar series called The Student Mingle Social. Each month we will feature a guest who will share their experience and expertise with students looking to gain knowledge on a variety of topics relevant to the fashion industry. Our first one will take place on Thursday, August 12th at 2PM EST.
Our first guest is 22 year old Youtuber, Danielle Jordan. Danielle recently graduated from Loyola University Maryland. She has been a content creator on YouTube for the past 7 years, focusing her videos on beauty, fashion, and lifestyle. She will be discussing how she effectively communicates with brands, how she gained her following and what PR tactics she uses to keep her subscribers increasing. You’ll also get to hear what inspired her to start her Youtube channel and how she handles and responds to the criticism she receives.
Through her channel’s success, she has gotten the opportunity to work with many household name brands, as well as grow her audience to 62,000 subscribers and counting. She will also talk about how she makes an income from this and how you too can earn money doing what you love!
Attendees are encouraged to sign up for a free student profile. During the webinar feel free to put your name, school and questions in the comments. Register for the first Student Mingle Social webinar here!
- CENTRESTAGE presents “A World of Phygital” with Spotlight on Asian Designers - September 8, 2020
- Learning to Use Your Student Mingle Profile - August 18, 2020
- Student Mingle Social: Introducing Danielle Jordan - August 6, 2020
- Do These 5 Things Before You Start Selling Products or Services - August 4, 2020
- How to Create an Innovative Pop Up Shop Experience for Your Fashion or Beauty Brand - May 30, 2020