The collection presented by Son Jung Wan at this seasons NYFW was a Winter wardrobe dream. Wan managed to create beautiful pieces that would actually keep the wearer war, even in the most brisk weather! This is no small feat given that most Winter apparel tends to fall into basic structure and color categories. During the Son Jung Wan collection we not only saw wearable coats and jackets, there was also an array of rich, bold hues of color.
It was quite refreshing to see such rich tones like violet, orange, gold, and turquoise in a cold weather collection! The silhouettes of each outfit varied from tulip shapes to square, to finely tailored waistlines. Fur also made a winning comeback as pieces went beyond the usual simple accents and became plush intricate works of art.
All Photos in this post by Maryna Marston (www.squareearthstudio.com)
- Vicky Zhang NYFW: A Collection for All Ages - October 5, 2016
- Orange is the New Black at Victoria Beckham During New York Fashion Week - February 17, 2016
- Herve Leger 30th Anniversary at New York Fashion Week 2016 - September 18, 2015
- Neon Lights at Rag and Bone NYFW Spring/Summer 2016 - September 18, 2015
- Effortless Femininity at NYFW: Jason Wu Spring/Summer 2016 - September 16, 2015