A great party is not possible without a great space. When it comes to our NYFW networking events there’s no choice other than ROW NYC for a space great enough to meet our needs! This stunning hotel near Manhattan’s Times Square is not only is not only the perfect place for a party, it’s also the perfect place to stay during NYFW.
Fashion Networking at ROW NYC
Make sure to head to our YouTube page to see red carpet coverage from all of our past events at ROW!
Booking your stay at ROW NYC
Now that NYFW is spread out around NYC getting from show to show can be tricky. Guests at ROW NYC, however, have quick and easy subway access to all of the lines they need to make it to every fashion show on their list. Plus, Times Square is one of the easiest places on the island to get a cab! Plus after you’ve had fun networking at our annual party you’ll be just a quick elevator ride away from your home away from home.
In addition to hosting our events, ROW offers an exclusive discount for Fashion Mingle members. To get hotel discount of 15% and facility fees waived head to this page.
Become a Sponsor
We can’t wait to connect with even more fashion professionals at the next NYFW or in your city. If you like the sound of mass exposure, amazing networking opportunities, free access to our events and a growing network of fashion professionals, contact Beth Smith to learn how we can work together.
Fashion Mingle is the largest network of fashion industry professionals. We’ve launched local fashion directories in every major city so you can find the resources you need to grow your business in your own city or around the globe.
- Brisbane Fashion Business Consultant Jude Kingston Gives Designers “The Inside Edge” to Profit in a Noisy Fashion World - April 17, 2019
- Sunnies & Sangria Blogger Batsheva Weinstein Shares How She’s Building Her Influencer Brand - April 12, 2019
- Meet Dale Noelle, Founder of TRUE Model Management & NYFW Mingle Mentor - April 12, 2019
- 3 Podcasts for Growing Your Fashion Business Produced by Mingle Mentor Rob Sanchez - April 12, 2019
- How a Personal Project Became “The Influence Workbook” by Elliot Carlyle, The Architect of Influence & Mingle Mentor - April 12, 2019