Fashion stylist now turned designer, Rachel Zoe shows the world how to play up a woman’s shape in her Spring/Summer 2013 collection at New York Fashion Week. Add a belt to a boyfriend jacket or a simple tank to wide leg trousers and you are instantly glamorized. Spring seems to be the season of the perfectly tailored pant and Rachel Zoe does it right.
Rachel Zoe shows updated pantsuits in a pop of color and tailored silhouettes.
Dresses are more playful this spring with an empire waist and a full skirt.
Rachel Zoe plays with proportion in an elegant fitted skirt and a loose t-shirt.
See the Rachel Zoe Spring 2013 Collection
Photographer: Maryna Marston www.squareearthstudio.com
- “Ticket to the Tents” Interview With Lubov Azria, Creative Director of Hervé Léger - May 27, 2013
- Trend Alert: Graphic Prints for Spring - February 14, 2013
- Michael Kors Makes Bold Statement at Fashion Week - February 1, 2013
- Rachel Zoe – Easy Chic for Spring - January 28, 2013
- Richard Chai Ushers In a Cool Breeze - January 28, 2013