Debuting her first couture collection in 2002, Pamella Roland is a label of choice among retailers such as Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, and Saks Fifth-Avenue. With a list of popular celebrities such as Angelina Jolie, Taylor Swift, Emmy Rossum, and Karlie Kloss wearing her designs. Pamella Roland brings a level of glamour and sophistication we’re always thrilled to see on the runways of New York Fashion Week and her Fall / Winter 2018 collection was no exception.
Using a recent trip to Prague as her inspiration, Pamella Roland’s collection of jewel-toned dresses, sleek suits, and beautiful evening wear gowns exuded the romance and glamour of old-world elegance.
The collection featured an architectural structure to each gown, accented with shining jewels across necklines and embellishments truly fit for royalty. She chose a variety of colors, such as deep emeralds, violets, and reds, keeping true to the tones of the autumn season. Mixed in with the jewel tone garments were also a collection of minimalist pieces, primarily in black and caramel colors for a complimentary and minimal ready-to-wear collection.
With a strong client base and many A-list celebrities who love her collection, Pamella Roland’s Fall/Winter 2018 collection is sure to solidify her place as a notable fashion designer across the globe.
- Cushnie Fall/Winter 2019: A Diverse and Empowering Collection - February 16, 2019
- Fashion Palette: Australian Talent Comes to NYFW S/S 2019 - November 19, 2018
- a_i_r Atelier Teams up with KLASSE14 for Show Stoping S/S 2019 Collection. - October 16, 2018
- Lanyu Returns to NYFW in Style for S/S 2019 - September 21, 2018
- Flowing through NYFW with TOME s/s 2019 - September 20, 2018