Debuting her first couture collection in 2002, Pamella Roland is a label of choice among retailers such as Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, and Saks Fifth-Avenue. With a list of popular celebrities such as Angelina Jolie, Taylor Swift, Emmy Rossum, and Karlie Kloss wearing her designs. Pamella Roland brings a level of glamour and sophistication we’re always thrilled to see on the runways of New York Fashion Week and her Fall / Winter 2018 collection was no exception.
Using a recent trip to Prague as her inspiration, Pamella Roland’s collection of jewel-toned dresses, sleek suits, and beautiful evening wear gowns exuded the romance and glamour of old-world elegance.
The collection featured an architectural structure to each gown, accented with shining jewels across necklines and embellishments truly fit for royalty. She chose a variety of colors, such as deep emeralds, violets, and reds, keeping true to the tones of the autumn season. Mixed in with the jewel tone garments were also a collection of minimalist pieces, primarily in black and caramel colors for a complimentary and minimal ready-to-wear collection.
With a strong client base and many A-list celebrities who love her collection, Pamella Roland’s Fall/Winter 2018 collection is sure to solidify her place as a notable fashion designer across the globe.
- Luxury and Style by Taoray Wang at NYFW s/s 2019 - September 18, 2018
- Kicking off NYFW 2019 with Crowd Favorite Noon By Noor - September 18, 2018
- Pamella Roland Fall/Winter 2018 Collection Inspired By The Romance of Prague - August 16, 2018
- Noon by Noor Bring Modern Luxury and Effortless Style to NYFW - August 16, 2018
- Fashion Hong Kong Brings Anveglosa, Harrison Wong, and Heaven Please + to NYFW for Fall / Winter 2018 - July 31, 2018