Our annual NYFW networking events are made possible by our amazing sponsors. This year all of our swag bags included a can of Code Blue Energy Drink! If you haven’t tried Code Blue yet you’re in for a real treat.
Red Carpet Interview
Make sure to head to our YouTube page to see all of our red carpet coverage.
About Code Blue
Code Blue is not your typical energy drink. This first of it’s kind beverage was founded to keep first responders (such as EMTs and our “boys in blue”) alert and awake in a way that is both healthy and effective.
Energy drinks that rely on caffeine and sugar leave you feeling burnt out and ready to crash. Code Blue take a different approach by packing each can full of energizing vitamins that will keep you burning strong. With each sip you’ll be getting replenished on Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Biotin, Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin D and Vitamin A.
Code Blue doesn’t just believe in providing first responders with a better energy source, they also give back. For each can that is sold a portion of proceeds are donated to organizations that help first responders. This way you’re not only energized with each sip, but also doing something good for the heroes that do so much for our communities!
Become a Sponsor
We can’t wait to connect with even more fashion professionals at the next NYFW or in your city. If you like the sound of mass exposure, amazing networking opportunities, free access to our events and an amazing network of fashion professionals, contact Beth Smith to learn how we can work together.
Fashion Mingle is the largest network of fashion industry professionals. We’ve launched local fashion directories in every major city so you can find the resources you need to grow your business in your own city or around the globe.
- Columbus Fashion Designer Mellissa Miller is Making the Midwest a Fashion Hotspot - June 18, 2019
- Digifair is empowering fashion designers by joining fabric sourcing and technology - June 12, 2019
- Brisbane Fashion Business Consultant Jude Kingston Gives Designers “The Inside Edge” to Profit in a Noisy Fashion World - April 17, 2019
- Sunnies & Sangria Blogger Batsheva Weinstein Shares How She’s Building Her Influencer Brand - April 12, 2019
- Meet Dale Noelle, Founder of TRUE Model Management & NYFW Mingle Mentor - April 12, 2019