The cousin duo of Noor Rashid Al Khalifa and Haya Mohammed Al Khalifa make up the design brand and familiar name of Noon By Noor, a season regular of New York Fashion Week. With a style of effortless beauty, Noon By Noor is a luxury womenswear brand founded in 2008 and showing at New York Fashion Week first in 2012. Since then, the designer duo has returned each season to showcase their new collections, gaining popularity among the many editors, journalists, and celebrity guests.
Fashion Mingle sent our team photographer Santino Holnagel to capture Noon By Noor’s Fall/Winter 2018 collection. The collection featured a classic color pallet fit for the fall and winter seasons with pops of red, yellow, and fuchsia, which brought a vibrancy to the collection that every woman will love. Many pieces of this collection truly can go from office to evening, appealing to women who want to make a statement around the clock! Noon by Noor is known for a modern and effortless feel, and this collection was no exception.
- Cushnie Fall/Winter 2019: A Diverse and Empowering Collection - February 16, 2019
- A Diverse Palette of Australian Talent Comes to NYFW S/S 2019 - November 19, 2018
- a_i_r Atelier Teams up with KLASSE14 for Show Stoping S/S 2019 Collection. - October 16, 2018
- Lanyu Returns to NYFW in Style for S/S 2019 - September 21, 2018
- Flowing through NYFW with TOME s/s 2019 - September 20, 2018