The cousin duo of Noor Rashid Al Khalifa and Haya Mohammed Al Khalifa make up the design brand and familiar name of Noon By Noor, a season regular of New York Fashion Week. With a style of effortless beauty, Noon By Noor is a luxury womenswear brand founded in 2008 and showing at New York Fashion Week first in 2012. Since then, the designer duo has returned each season to showcase their new collections, gaining popularity among the many editors, journalists, and celebrity guests.
Fashion Mingle sent our team photographer Santino Holnagel to capture Noon By Noor’s Fall/Winter 2018 collection. The collection featured a classic color pallet fit for the fall and winter seasons with pops of red, yellow, and fuchsia, which brought a vibrancy to the collection that every woman will love. Many pieces of this collection truly can go from office to evening, appealing to women who want to make a statement around the clock! Noon by Noor is known for a modern and effortless feel, and this collection was no exception.
- Luxury and Style by Taoray Wang at NYFW s/s 2019 - September 18, 2018
- Kicking off NYFW 2019 with Crowd Favorite Noon By Noor - September 18, 2018
- Pamella Roland Fall/Winter 2018 Collection Inspired By The Romance of Prague - August 16, 2018
- Noon by Noor Bring Modern Luxury and Effortless Style to NYFW - August 16, 2018
- Fashion Hong Kong Brings Anveglosa, Harrison Wong, and Heaven Please + to NYFW for Fall / Winter 2018 - July 31, 2018