Fashion Mingle throws the party of the season during NYFW, and we were thrilled to welcome Frank Rocco as one of our Mingle Mentors this year. Frank Rocco is an NYC fashion and beauty photographer who is one of the most recognizable runway photographers at NYFW. He sits on National Board of Directors at ASMP: The American Society of Media Photographers.
Interview with Frank Rocco
Thanks so much to our red carpet host Will Abi Rafeh. Make sure to head to our YouTube playlist to see all of our Mingle Mentor interviews.
About The American Society of Media Photographers
The American Society of Media Photographers (ASMP) is the premier trade association for many of the fashion industry’s most respected photographers. ASMP offers photographers resources like advocacy, legal representation and advice, promotion tool and professional development workshops.
We’re huge fans of the work that Frank is doing with The American Society of Media Photographers and beyond. Thanks so much to Frank for being a mentor at our party, and to all who attended as well. To find our more, make sure to join our network so that you can connect with Frank and other fashion pros who are changing the way fashion does business.
Join our Fashion Network
Fashion Mingle is the largest network of fashion industry professionals. We’ve launched local fashion directories in every major city so you can find the resources you need to grow your business in your own city or around the globe. Create your free profile today to start making valuable industry connections that can help grow your fashion brand.
- Brisbane Fashion Business Consultant Jude Kingston Gives Designers “The Inside Edge” to Profit in a Noisy Fashion World - April 17, 2019
- Sunnies & Sangria Blogger Batsheva Weinstein Shares How She’s Building Her Influencer Brand - April 12, 2019
- Meet Dale Noelle, Founder of TRUE Model Management & NYFW Mingle Mentor - April 12, 2019
- 3 Podcasts for Growing Your Fashion Business Produced by Mingle Mentor Rob Sanchez - April 12, 2019
- How a Personal Project Became “The Influence Workbook” by Elliot Carlyle, The Architect of Influence & Mingle Mentor - April 12, 2019