Individuality and laid-back styles reigned supreme in Greg Lauren’s Fall 2015 showcase. A 70s redux may be in the air this upcoming Fall season. Two-toned, slightly fitted cargo pants, button-ups, and undershirts were featured on the runway, heralding a new wave of casual comfort to fashionistas. Fashion mavens in cold weather states will be knockouts in Lauren’s wraparound scarves and loose military coats this Fall 2015.
Styled to depict distinct personalities, the runway models’ inner beauty and strength permeated the show. Free-flowing tresses emphasized that these ready-to-wear pieces can easily transition to casual street wear. The beauty of the Greg Lauren Fall 2015 Collection is its ability to adapt to any event, from formal dinners to a relaxed coffee date, with effortless style and grace.
All photos in this article were photographed by Jane Kratochvil. – http://www.janekratochvil.com
EXTRA: Behind-the-Runway photos
- Vicky Zhang NYFW: A Collection for All Ages - October 5, 2016
- Orange is the New Black at Victoria Beckham During New York Fashion Week - February 17, 2016
- Herve Leger 30th Anniversary at New York Fashion Week 2016 - September 18, 2015
- Neon Lights at Rag and Bone NYFW Spring/Summer 2016 - September 18, 2015
- Effortless Femininity at NYFW: Jason Wu Spring/Summer 2016 - September 16, 2015