The Fashion Mingle Media Team has covered New York Fashion Week since 2009. We provide media services to fashion designers, PR teams, and production teams during fashion week and major events.
Members of our media team are talented and experienced photographers, videographers, bloggers, social media and PR professionals specializing in fashion.
- Host event on our Eventbrite page and manage ticket sales and questions
- Set up co-hosted Facebook Event and manage promotion and advertising.
- Design co-branded promotional and social media graphics.
- Provide PR support with online press release, event placement in local event calendars and manage media requests.
- Schedule event promotions across all social media platforms.
- Provide nylon backpacks that say “Fashion Pro On The Go” that can be used as swag bags for industry professionals.
- Photographers specializing in events, editorial, or runway.
- Video producer, videographer, and video editor.
- Sound and lighting equipment and support.
- Live-stream setup on your website and / or Fashion Mingle.
- Video clips for social media postings.
- Live photo and video event coverage on your social networks and / or Fashion Mingle.
- Design, update, and maintain security for website and ecommerce platforms.
- Setup social media network graphics and optimize accounts.
- Design trade show booths, banners, and promotional materials
- Setup events on social networks, event calendars, and event directories.
- Write and publish online press release
- Develop social media strategy
- Media, VIP, and Influencer Outreach
- Optimize run of show
Sponsor and vendor acquisition
- Talent Acquisition
- Secure pre, live, and post-event coverage
- Consult on marketing activities and materials
- Events recap and post-event follow up with press and guests
- Event evaluation with stats
Media Team Leaders
Julie Stanley and Patrick Hovan are seasoned veterans of New York Fashion Week and have thriving careers in fashion photography working with clients that range from national brands to emerging designers. Patrick and Julie manage our media projects with the unparalleled professionalism.
Julie Stanley entered the world of fashion as a model in her teens which grew into a career in beauty, fashion and commercial photography. Her work has been seen in magazine publications such as Vogue, Lucky, Allure, InStyle, Role Model, Modern Model, Pretty Living, and VOGUE Italia.
While maintaining a focus in high-fashion, Patrick’s passion for photography and visual arts goes much deeper. Having studied photography and fine art through college and gaining experience with international publications, Patrick’s work possesses hints of cinematic art while maintaining the editorial values of story telling.