We’ve started a brand new platform called Student Mingle! Here’s a walk through of how to sign up and make the best out of your profile.
- Head over to our page
- Click “Become a Part of Our Student Mingle Community.”
- Enter the required information. Make sure to check the ‘Student’ box at the top.
- Check your email to confirm your account.
- You’re done! You’ve successfully created your profile.
Tips For Creating The Best Profile
Make your profile as complete as possible to capture the attention of industry professionals and other students.
- Fill in the “I’m Looking For” box as best as you can. The more specific you are the more targeted your results will be.
- List 5 of your best skills for potential jobs.
- Have a professional photo.
Click your name from your Dashboard to see what your entire profile looks like.
Click “Edit this Page” to add:
- A cover photo. (You can get free cover photos at Unsplash or make your own on Canva).
- Articles you’ve written
- Your social media links
- And more!
The more complete your profile looks the better shot you have at grabbing the attention of a potential employer.
Student Mingle Features You Get For Free
Having a Student Mingle profile gets you lots of perks!
- You have access to our Fashion Mingle Directory. The directory is filled with professionals from every category of the fashion and beauty industries.
- You receive our weekly Student Mingle Newsletter filled with style trends, lifestyle tips and internship offers.
- Send in your style photos and get featured on our Instagram.
- Monthly webinars with relevant and interesting guests. Check out our first Student Mingle Social here!
- Ask and answer questions in our Student Forum. Other students as well as fashion pros can respond to you.
If you run into any problems, reach out to us and we’ll be happy to help you solve them!
- CENTRESTAGE presents “A World of Phygital” with Spotlight on Asian Designers - September 8, 2020
- Learning to Use Your Student Mingle Profile - August 18, 2020
- Student Mingle Social: Introducing Danielle Jordan - August 6, 2020
- Do These 5 Things Before You Start Selling Products or Services - August 4, 2020
- How to Create an Innovative Pop Up Shop Experience for Your Fashion or Beauty Brand - May 30, 2020