The new Jarel Zhang SS18 collection debuted during New York Fashion Week shocked the audience with bold textures and graphic colors this season. Consisting of oversized anoraks and edgier styling, London education fashion designer offered new ideas and silhouettes for everyone watching.
Heavy black jackets and sheen-finished coats were accompanied by namesake prints and color blocking in this dark collection. A slight apocalyptic vibe was given off with all of the incredible textiles densely layered over airy white blouses and button downs. Every look was styled for the downtown girl with converse and staple sneakers.
I think given the Alexander Wang influences and bright new ideas coming from this designer, we can expect to see more jaw-dropping collections from him during New York Fashion Week.
- Come Join Fashion Mingle for an Evening of Caribbean Fashion & Dance - November 7, 2017
- Jarel Zhang Offers Color Blocked Jackets and Bright New Silhouettes During NYFW - October 21, 2017
- Dan Liu Inspires the Modern Feminine Wardrobe with Spring Cocktail Dresses - October 20, 2017
- Indonesian Diversity Creates a Platform for Emerging Designers with Unique Visions during New York Fashion Week - October 9, 2017
- Fashion Designer Louis Verdad Mixes Grit and Grace for NYFW Fall 2017 - March 5, 2017