One of the best reasons to attend our NYFW Networking Party each season is to mix and mingle with interesting fashion industry professionals like influencer and lifestyle blogger Batsheva Weinstein of Sunnies & Sangria.
Batsheva participated in our VIP Speed Networking sessions where she met one-on-one with event attendees to answer all their questions about being an NYC fashion and lifestyle influencer.
With over 21k followers on Instagram in less than 2 years, Batsheva is also one of Fashion Mingle’s founding Brand Ambassadors. We love sending Batsheva out and about around New York City representing Fashion Mingle at events and reporting back on our blog about the latest fashion and accessory designers on the NYC fashion scene.
Interview with Batsheva Weinstein
About Sunnies & Sangria
Batsheva Weinstein is a wildly popular social media influencer with an amazing sense of style. It doesn’t take long to see how she gained such a large following! Her blog, Sunnies & Sangria, chronicles her travels and daily fashion looks. Don’t miss her monthly “Things to Do In NYC” to find her favorite can’t miss events.
We’re huge fans of all of the work that Batsheva does, and we can always look forward to seeing her. Thanks so much to Batsheva for taking the time during New York Fashion Week to be one of our Mingle Mentors. If you’d like to meet Batsheva and other fashion pros make sure to attend our next event held Sunday evening at ROW NYC during NYFW.
Join our Fashion Network
Fashion Mingle is the largest network of fashion industry professionals. We’ve launched local fashion directories in every major city so you can find the resources you need to grow your business in your own city or around the globe. Create your free profile today to start making valuable industry connections that can help grow your fashion brand.
- Brisbane Fashion Business Consultant Jude Kingston Gives Designers “The Inside Edge” to Profit in a Noisy Fashion World - April 17, 2019
- Sunnies & Sangria Blogger Batsheva Weinstein Shares How She’s Building Her Influencer Brand - April 12, 2019
- Meet Dale Noelle, Founder of TRUE Model Management & NYFW Mingle Mentor - April 12, 2019
- 3 Podcasts for Growing Your Fashion Business Produced by Mingle Mentor Rob Sanchez - April 12, 2019
- How a Personal Project Became “The Influence Workbook” by Elliot Carlyle, The Architect of Influence & Mingle Mentor - April 12, 2019