Voting in the 2020 Election
As election day draws near many are wondering how to vote for the 2020 presidential election. Voting is a huge part of the freedom system in America and with COVID-19 there are some challenges to assure you get your vote in.
How to Vote By Mail
Election day is November 3, 2020 which means if you choose to mail in your ballot you must start requesting it soon. Some states, like New Jersey are sending mail-in ballots to all of their registered voters. Ballots must be postmarked on or before November 3, 2020 to count for the election. If you are voting for the first time you will need to provide proof of ID when registering to vote and requesting your mail-in ballot. Make sure to look up your state’s regulations for mail-in ballots.
How to Vote In-person
If voting in person, make sure to check your state’s website to find out where the closest voting location is to you. If you are voting for the first time and did not provide a proof of ID when registering to vote, make sure you take your ID with you. Also, make sure to wear a mask when going to vote in-person.
Voter registration ends on October 13, 2020 for most states and early voting starts September 19, 2020 and goes until November 2, 2020.
To register, re-register or check if you’re registered to vote, click here.
- The Top 5 Fashion Podcasts to Listen to Now - September 22, 2020
- How to Vote for 2020’s Presidential Election - September 22, 2020
- 5 Tips for Getting a B Corp Certification for Your Sustainable Fashion Brand - August 24, 2020
- How to Budget Your First Apartment - August 15, 2020
- Why Using SEO for Fashion Blogs Is Critical for Your Marketing Strategy - July 30, 2020