Harvey The Label is a fast-growing Adelaide, Australia fashion brand. Designer Mim Harvey came to New York Fashion Week to debut her collection of garments that are made with eco-friendly materials that can be worn multiple ways.
17 Different Ways to Wear a “Harvey The Label” Design
Mim Harvey has been designing since she was 21 and launched her brand in 2015. Her unique concept that focuses on multi-wear designs is what makes Harvey The Label such a interesting brand. Much of her collection can be be worn up to 17 different ways which is a step forward for sustainable fashion in and of itself.
The main thing that sets my label apart is the social sustainability in the multi-way wear. This jumpsuit that I’m currently wearing, there are 17 different ways to wear it. Later tonight I’m going to wear it as a really cool, wide legged pants. It can also be a cute little shoulder jumpsuit.Mim Harvey, Head Designer
Harvey the Label estimates that about 70% of their line is multi-wear pieces. They’ve achieved a wide demographic by offering customers options on how to wear the garments. While chatting about these multi-wear clothes, Mim pointed out that a 19 year old and 90 year old purchased the same multiwear shirt.
I love that my label is at an accessible price point. We are fast-fashion priced, but we are not fast fashion. Girls who are size 16 and girls who are size 6 can both wear the exact same thing, you will just strap it different ways.Mim Harvey, Head Designer
About Fashion Palette Australia
Since 2009 Fashion Palette has been showcasing designers and giving them the opportunity to share their work. Each year Fashion Palette New York Fashion Week (FPNYFW) works to elevate and showcase Australian fashion designers by bringing them to the NYFW. View Fashion Mingle’s full coverage of Fashion Palette Australia by heading to this page.
To learn more about Fashion Palette Australia check out fashionpalette.com.au. For more information about NNCY head to nncy.com.au.
- Columbus Fashion Designer Mellissa Miller is Making the Midwest a Fashion Hotspot - June 18, 2019
- Digifair is empowering fashion designers by joining fabric sourcing and technology - June 12, 2019
- Brisbane Fashion Business Consultant Jude Kingston Gives Designers “The Inside Edge” to Profit in a Noisy Fashion World - April 17, 2019
- Sunnies & Sangria Blogger Batsheva Weinstein Shares How She’s Building Her Influencer Brand - April 12, 2019
- Meet Dale Noelle, Founder of TRUE Model Management & NYFW Mingle Mentor - April 12, 2019