Hailing from Toronto Canada with the nickname of “Jersey Boys of Toronto” comes designers Kirk Pickersgill and Stephen Wong of Greta Constantine. Kirk and Stephen are responsible for the award-winning Greta Constantine luxury womenswear brand which was awarded the CAFA 2016 Womenswear Designer of the Year award. The name of the brand comes from the combinations of Stephen’s mother, Greta, as well as Kirk’s grandfather, Constantine.
The design team debuted their New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2018 collection at a breathtaking presentation in NOHO at Penthouse Xanadu which created a luxurious backdrop in white for the explosion of color and sequins.
Greta Constantine at New York Fashion Week / Fall 2018
With shocking blues, eye-popping greens, and fire-engine red, the collection traveled through a retro-inspired, cosmic cluster of jackets, culottes, and cocktail dresses. The most striking item was matching thigh-high boots in full sequins which begged for a night of clubbing at the hottest locations around the globe.
Thanks to our NYFW Media Team:
Photos by Santino Holnagel
Video by Mark Alexander Radin
Thank you to HLGroup for access.
- Cushnie Fall/Winter 2019: A Diverse and Empowering Collection - February 16, 2019
- A Diverse Palette of Australian Talent Comes to NYFW S/S 2019 - November 19, 2018
- a_i_r Atelier Teams up with KLASSE14 for Show Stoping S/S 2019 Collection. - October 16, 2018
- Lanyu Returns to NYFW in Style for S/S 2019 - September 21, 2018
- Flowing through NYFW with TOME s/s 2019 - September 20, 2018