Hailing from Toronto Canada with the nickname of “Jersey Boys of Toronto” comes designers Kirk Pickersgill and Stephen Wong of Greta Constantine. Kirk and Stephen are responsible for the award-winning Greta Constantine luxury womenswear brand which was awarded the CAFA 2016 Womenswear Designer of the Year award. The name of the brand comes from the combinations of Stephen’s mother, Greta, as well as Kirk’s grandfather, Constantine.
The design team debuted their New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2018 collection at a breathtaking presentation in NOHO at Penthouse Xanadu which created a luxurious backdrop in white for the explosion of color and sequins.
Greta Constantine at New York Fashion Week / Fall 2018
With shocking blues, eye-popping greens, and fire-engine red, the collection traveled through a retro-inspired, cosmic cluster of jackets, culottes, and cocktail dresses. The most striking item was matching thigh-high boots in full sequins which begged for a night of clubbing at the hottest locations around the globe.
Thanks to our NYFW Media Team:
Photos by Santino Holnagel
Video by Mark Alexander Radin
Thank you to HLGroup for access.
- Luxury and Style by Taoray Wang at NYFW s/s 2019 - September 18, 2018
- Kicking off NYFW 2019 with Crowd Favorite Noon By Noor - September 18, 2018
- Pamella Roland Fall/Winter 2018 Collection Inspired By The Romance of Prague - August 16, 2018
- Noon by Noor Bring Modern Luxury and Effortless Style to NYFW - August 16, 2018
- Fashion Hong Kong Brings Anveglosa, Harrison Wong, and Heaven Please + to NYFW for Fall / Winter 2018 - July 31, 2018