Fashion Week Brooklyn launched into its twelfth year showcasing events around Brooklyn and Manhattan April 8-14. The Fall/Winter 2018 season paid homage to Brooklyn’s distinctive take on high fashion, “Haute Brooklyn”. FWBK’s global mass appeal attracted both local and international designers to this year’s show, once again providing the fashion conscious and the intellectual fashion elite with a cutting edge fashion event.
The week-long lineup of events included: Tech & Sustainable Fashion, a panel discussion with sustainable brands, moderated by Jill Manoff, editor-in-chief of Glossy Media, Young Designers Showcase, Genderless Fashion, a panel discussion about gender roles in fashion, and the main events: two nights of Runway Shows featuring designer collections. Inline with its philanthropic mission the event will produce Denim Night Out, a fundraiser to support Denim Day NYC.
Services provided by Fashion Mingle for Fashion Week Brooklyn:
-Handled front of room check-in with our team of interns from Rutgers University.
“One of the success stories for us this season while working with Fashion Mingle was the increased attendance at our press reception due to the the work they did with the press and media invitations. Working with Fashion Mingle helped our production team focus on the event production, setup and breakdown. Knowing that our guest list and invitations were handled by Fashion Mingle helped us to focus and work toward successful events.”
– Rick Davy, Founder/Director, Fashion Week Brooklyn
- Question of the Week: 7 Ways to Increase Traffic to your Website - October 31, 2018
- The 3 Best Ways to Reach New Clients - October 25, 2018
- Fashion Mingle Supports the Louisville Fashion Scene - May 4, 2018
- Fashion Mingle Teams Up with BK Style Foundation to Produce Fashion Week Brooklyn - May 4, 2018
- Fashion Mingle Networking Party at ROW NYC Feb 11th 2018: A Sizzling Success! - May 4, 2018