It may come as no surprise Fashion Mingle is a huge supporter of a city uniting to build an ecosystem of support and resources for their fashion community. It’s visionaries like Yamilca Rodriquez, brainchild of Louisville Bespoke, who make us want to stand up and cheer!
The Louisville Bespoke community was created to support the development of fashion designers and entrepreneurs in Louisville. Fashion Mingle partnered with Louisville to help manage three of their popular events:
- Lexus of Louisville Fashion Show: Louisville Fashion Designers previewing their collections featuring Louisville Ballet Dancers as models.
- M.A.D.S. Gallery: Local Boutiques sharing their latest designs for Derby and the warmer season.
- Louisville Bespoke Fashion Show: A highly curated fashion show and shopping experience featuring local designers.
Fashion Mingle handled everything from the ticket sales to the email and social media marketing and promotion. In other words, we take care of the backend work and graphics so event planners such as Yamilca can focus on securing talent and handling the millions of other details that go into creating a spectacular event.
- Question of the Week: 7 Ways to Increase Traffic to your Website - October 31, 2018
- The 3 Best Ways to Reach New Clients - October 25, 2018
- Fashion Mingle Supports the Louisville Fashion Scene - May 4, 2018
- Fashion Mingle Teams Up with BK Style Foundation to Produce Fashion Week Brooklyn - May 4, 2018
- Fashion Mingle Networking Party at ROW NYC Feb 11th 2018: A Sizzling Success! - May 4, 2018