Texworld is the largest sourcing event on the East Coast and is returning to the Javits Center in New York on January 19-21. Designers and fashion brand consultants find new inspiration and the latest textile trends from more than 300 textile companies from across the globe. Fashion Mingle will also be on ReSource Row at Texworld, where you can stop by our booth and tell us what kind of resources you’re looking for and we’ll help you make a Mingle Match on the spot by connecting you personally with our members.
How to Make a Mingle Match at Texworld:
1. Create a Free Fashion Mingle profile: Fashion Mingle is a global networking platform for fashion industry professionals. Join our network and get access to exclusive opportunities and global connections.
2. Get on our Texworld Resource List! Hundreds of designers and consultants stop by our booth looking for resources to help their business or clients. You can get on our Resource List by joining Fashion Mingle as a VIP member. Contact Melissa@fashionmingle.net to learn more.
3. Register for Texworld: Get free attendance January 19-21 at the Javits Center trade show and stop by our booth at A01 and tell us what kind of resources you need for your business. Register here.
4. Join us at our Texworld Networking Night: Fashion Mingle is hosting a free networking night on Monday, January 20th from 7-9pm at ROW NYC near Times Square. Mix and mingle with Texworld attendees and NYC Fashion Mingle members and return home with even more clients and collaborations!
Exclusive Fashion Mingle Hotel Discount
If you’re headed to NYC for Texworld and need a hotel, Fashion Mingle has you covered! Our friends at ROW NYC are offering 15% off plus waived facilities fees at check-in with our Fashion Mingle discount! Reserve your room on this page to make sure you get our exclusive discount!
- Fashion Mingle is back at Texworld USA! - January 6, 2020
- Fashion Mingle Ambassadors Sizzle at NYFW! - February 14, 2019
- Swatch On: VIP Member Spotlight - January 17, 2019
- Make a Mingle Match at Texworld USA in New York - January 9, 2019
- Question of the Week: 7 Ways to Increase Traffic to your Website - October 31, 2018