We’re looking for new fashion contributors! Are you a fashion professional looking to share your knowledge? Are you new to the industry and eager to learn and grow your online portfolio? Do you have a passion for fashion, and for writing? We are expanding our content production in a big way and would love for you to be a part of it!
Our blog has been going strong since 2012, and we’ve got a wealth of great fashion resources in our archives! This wouldn’t be possible without the wonderful team of fashion contributors who’ve written for us throughout the years. We’re eager to hear from even more professionals so that we can continue to provide some of the best content for fashion professionals on the web.
Our fashion contributors grow their online presence!
This is your chance to get recognized as an industry expert by being one of the fashion contributors on the FashionMingle.net blog. If you’re already an industry professional your articles will provide great exposure for your brand. And that’s not all, here are a few of the additional perks we offer our fashion contributors:
- Your social media accounts tagged and promoted
- Occasional tickets or press passes to major fashion events in your city
- Promotion of your articles on our social media platforms
If you’re unsure of the type of articles we’re looking for, check out a few of our favorites below. We’re always open to new ideas, too!
- Advertising Rules That Keep Influencers Out of Trouble With the FTC
- Want to Create an Ethical Fashion Brand? BF+DA Provides a Sustainability Roadmap
- The Dan Liu NYFW Collection: Romantic and Airy
So start your new year off right by sharing your knowledge with Fashion Mingle’s ever-growing audience! Follow the link below to apply, we’ll review it and follow up shortly. If you have any questions about the application please feel free to reach out to our content manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Texworld 2019: Fashion Mingle Takes Networking, Mingling and Connecting to the Next Level - January 15, 2019
- Fashion Contributors Wanted for FashionMingle.net - January 14, 2019
- Annual Summit for Independent Jewelry Designers Set for February with New Live-Stream Option - December 11, 2018
- Fashion Model and Musical Artist ARITA Debuts Her First Music Video on BET - November 12, 2018
- Interview: Designer Mim Harvey of Harvey The Label at NYFW: The Shows S/S 2019 - October 27, 2018