We were thrilled to bring back our Mingle Mentor Sessions to Texworld USA this January at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York. Six of our most experienced and well-connected members joined us on the trade show floor to chat one on one with Texworld attendees who had questions about taking their fashion business to the next level. Among the Mingle Mentors was Christy Hutchins of CZH Consulting who is a consultant with expertise in product development.
CZH Consulting Interview
Make sure to head to our YouTube playlist to see all of our Mingle Mentor interviews.
About CZH Consulting
CZH Consulting is owned by Christy Hutchins, a product developer with experience in performance sport and outerwear apparel. While these are her specialties, CZH Consulting is the perfect resource for any type of product development! Christy tailors her services to her clients needs and budget, and is able to help see a product from its earliest stages all the way to the shelf. When working with Christy she provides information on various trend input, tasks, and details during development, material and factory sourcing, pre-production, and production.
We recommend working with Christy and CZH Consulting for any product development needs. Thanks so much to Christy for joining us at Texworld to share her time with the attendees who stopped by to learn more about Fashion Mingle. To find our more, make sure to join our network so that you can connect with Christy and other fashion pros who are changing the way fashion does business.
Join our Fashion Network
Fashion Mingle is the largest network of fashion industry professionals. We’ve launched local fashion directories in every major city so you can find the resources you need to grow your business in your own city or around the globe. Create your free profile today to start making valuable industry connections that can help grow your fashion brand.
- Brisbane Fashion Business Consultant Jude Kingston Gives Designers “The Inside Edge” to Profit in a Noisy Fashion World - April 17, 2019
- Sunnies & Sangria Blogger Batsheva Weinstein Shares How She’s Building Her Influencer Brand - April 12, 2019
- Meet Dale Noelle, Founder of TRUE Model Management & NYFW Mingle Mentor - April 12, 2019
- 3 Podcasts for Growing Your Fashion Business Produced by Mingle Mentor Rob Sanchez - April 12, 2019
- How a Personal Project Became “The Influence Workbook” by Elliot Carlyle, The Architect of Influence & Mingle Mentor - April 12, 2019