Now that you have chosen your business model, created your brand and bought the best inventory, getting customers is a top priority. Whether you own an e-commerce store or brick and mortar, this webinar will teach you how to attract customers and build a strong media and marketing strategy.
Retail Success: Promo Plans
Meet the Panelists
Cheryl Mills Knight, Kendra Scott Jewelry
Cheryl Mills Knight has been the Marketing and Creative Director for Kendra Scott Jewelry for 8 years and has managed a successful marketing strategy that focuses on unique content, storytelling and grassroot engagement. She overseas a multi-channel jewelry design manufacturing company that boasts a multi-million dollar web, retail and wholesale business that includes 8 brick and mortar stores and a powerful social media and web presence. The brand recently broke new ground with CNBC Prime’s Crowd Rules, a reality show where Kendra Scott herself helped small businesses get their big break.
Nicole Leinbach Reyhle, Retail Minded
Nicole Leinbach Reyhle is owner of Retail Minded, the nation’s only retail lifestyle publication. Reyhle has spent her career working for respected retailers such as Nordstrom, Adidas America, Sears Corporation and Franco Sarto Footwear. She founded Retail Minded in 2007 to support boutique style businesses throughout the world. Reyhle speaks internationally at retail based events, she is the official retail blogger of ASD Trade Show and co-founder of the Independent Retailer Conference and founder of BuyersPacket.com
- Fashion Mingle Hosts Influencers Unscripted Featuring Daphne Oz at NYFW - February 24, 2019
- Texworld 2019: Fashion Mingle Takes Networking, Mingling and Connecting to the Next Level - January 15, 2019
- Fashion Contributors Wanted for FashionMingle.net - January 14, 2019
- Annual Summit for Independent Jewelry Designers Set for February with New Live-Stream Option - December 11, 2018
- Fashion Model and Musical Artist ARITA Debuts Her First Music Video on BET - November 12, 2018