A team of generous sponsors are responsible for our NYFW networking events being such a hit each year. We were thrilled to have COUTURME as a sponsor this year. We’re sure that once you’ve learned more about this innovative business you’re going to be ready to place your first order.
COUTURME offers custom dresses that are made to fit and flatter your individual figure and style. These stunning designs start at just $199. This exciting business is the brainchild of designer Yuliya Raquel.
COUTURME believes everyone has the right to have their own personal designer for their formal dress, wedding dress, and bridesmaid dress needs! They’re also there for other special occasions including red carpets and pageants!
To find out more and to order your first custom design head to Yuliya’s Fashion Mingle profile! If you haven’t already done so, make sure to join our network by creating your own profile. Our new members get instant exposure for their brand or service.
If you attended our NYFW Networking event at ROW NYC be sure to check your swag bag for a special promotional offer from COUTURME. Thanks to all of the generous sponsors who made our NYFW Networking Party possible.
Become a Sponsor
We can’t wait to connect with even more fashion professionals at the next NYFW or in your city. If you like the sound of mass exposure, amazing networking opportunities, free access to our events and a growing network of fashion professionals, contact Beth Smith to learn how we can work together.
Fashion Mingle is the largest network of fashion industry professionals. We’ve launched local fashion directories in every major city so you can find the resources you need to grow your business in your own city or around the globe.
- Brisbane Fashion Business Consultant Jude Kingston Gives Designers “The Inside Edge” to Profit in a Noisy Fashion World - April 17, 2019
- Sunnies & Sangria Blogger Batsheva Weinstein Shares How She’s Building Her Influencer Brand - April 12, 2019
- Meet Dale Noelle, Founder of TRUE Model Management & NYFW Mingle Mentor - April 12, 2019
- 3 Podcasts for Growing Your Fashion Business Produced by Mingle Mentor Rob Sanchez - April 12, 2019
- How a Personal Project Became “The Influence Workbook” by Elliot Carlyle, The Architect of Influence & Mingle Mentor - April 12, 2019