Fashion Mingle loves three things: supporting members of the fashion industry, encouraging networking and new relationships, and utilizing our resources in the fashion industry to make the world a better place. Our upcoming Caribbean Fashion & Dance Networking Party at Row NYC on November 15th at 6 PM will combine all of these things.
JLC Productions and Fashion Mingle have collaborated on a fashion-themed fundraising event to bring industry insiders together to network. Tickets offer full designer and musician showcases all while raising money for the Caribbean Tourism Organization to support Caribbean countries that have been affected by recent hurricanes. Designers Greta Wallace, House of D’Marsh, Malchijah Hats, Steven Daniel, Dwight Thomas, and Cocorite House JabJab Produktions will showcase their latest creations while musicians Dj PrinZe and KLASS SANTANA perform Caribbean dance beats for the audience. Sponsored by MIST Harlem and City National Bank, this event will be the fashion & music event of the season!
- Want to Create an Ethical Fashion Brand? BF+DA Provides a Sustainablity Roadmap - November 28, 2017
- Come Join Fashion Mingle for an Evening of Caribbean Fashion & Dance - November 7, 2017
- Jarel Zhang Offers Color Blocked Jackets and Bright New Silhouettes During NYFW - October 21, 2017
- Dan Liu Inspires the Modern Feminine Wardrobe with Spring Cocktail Dresses - October 20, 2017
- Indonesian Diversity Creates a Platform for Emerging Designers with Unique Visions during New York Fashion Week - October 9, 2017