Fashion Mingle loves three things: supporting members of the fashion industry, encouraging networking and new relationships, and utilizing our resources in the fashion industry to make the world a better place. Our Caribbean Fashion & Dance Networking Party at Row NYC on November 15, 2017 combined all of these things.
JLC Productions and Fashion Mingle collaborated on a fashion-themed fundraising event to bring industry insiders together to network and raise money for hurricane disaster relief for the Caribbean Tourism Organization, a non-profit organization that is supporting Caribbean countries that have been affected by recent hurricanes.
Caribbean-American designers from NYC were featured in a fashion presentation. The designers showcasing their latest creations were Greta Wallace, House of D’Marsh, Malchijah Hats, Steven Daniel, and Dwight Thomas.
- Austin Mingles at Fashion Mingle’s Holiday Happy Hour - January 6, 2018
- Want to Create an Ethical Fashion Brand? BF+DA Provides a Sustainability Roadmap - November 28, 2017
- Fashion for a Cause: Supporting Caribbean Hurricane Relief - November 7, 2017
- Jarel Zhang Offers Color Blocked Jackets and Bright New Silhouettes During NYFW - October 21, 2017
- Dan Liu Inspires the Modern Feminine Wardrobe with Spring Cocktail Dresses - October 20, 2017