On September 11, 2018 at 4pm, Chiara Boni La Petite Robe unveiled her SS’19 Collection at New York Fashion Week. The Tahitian painting style of Paul Gauguin was the inspiration behind this gorgeous whirlwind of vibrant color and prints. Warm and luscious tones of yellow, amber, orange, red and black cherry highlighted this sophisticated collection and created a lively and energetic mood to compliment summertime.
Extreme femininity mixed with bright flamboyance can describe these beautiful silhouettes and prints. Jersey, paired with silk organza, tulle and georgette are accented with the prettiest of nature’s elements including butterfly wings, petals and leaves. Details such as ruffles, capelets, knots, drapes, criss crosses, car wash panels and fringes complete these elegant pieces. Jumpsuits, column dresses, fluid maxis, romantic necklines, see through sleeves are just some of the elements Chiara has to offer along with matching shoes and handbags to accompany these vibrant prints and fabrics.
Chiara Boni La Petite Robe is an international brand for the contemporary woman, established in 2007 by Italian designer Chiara Boni. Her success came quickly as she developed a cult following of celebrities and loyal customers. By 2009 this brand could be found in high end boutiques in Europe, the USA, Russia, the Middle East and Canada. The first flagship store opened in Milan, Italy in 2015 and the 2nd in Rome in 2016. You can also find the brand in the USA at high fashion stores such as Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue and Bergdorf Goodman.
I surely know what’s on my wishlist!
- Blurring Boundaries with JUST IN XX Spring/Summer 2019 Collection - September 17, 2018
- CHOCHENG Brings “The Best Of Everything” to NYFW Spring/Summer 2019 - September 14, 2018
- Chiara Boni La Petite Robe Spring/Summer 2019 Collection - September 14, 2018
- Charles & Ron Return to Art Hearts Fashion at NYFW for Spring/Summer 2019 - September 10, 2018
- Fashion Mingle’s NYFW Networking Party / FW 2018 - February 13, 2018