Wardrobe stylists, makeup artists and hairstylists are an integral part of any fashion team. These fashion industry professionals help create and define the designer’s vision. Fashion Mingle interviewed three fashion industry professionals who’ve created amazing careers in the beauty industry. Get expert advice from these renowned stylists who will share their knowledge and tips for creating the perfect fashion show experience.
Dean Holcombe, Cutler Salon
Hair Stylist Dean Holcombe has been in the hair industry for almost 30 years. As the Creative Director at Cutler / Redken Salon, Holcombe leads a strong team of editorial stylists that cater to a celebrity and high-fashion clientele. Holcombe also participates in over 50 Fashion Week shows each season.
Jentry Kelley, Jentry Kelley Cosmetics
www.jentrykelleycosmetics.comMakeup Artist Jentry Kelley has with international cosmetic brands MAC, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, and Chanel and acclaimed fashion designers Zac Posen and Monique Lhuillier. From her humble beginning as a cosmetics counter rep to a successful makeup artist, Kelley offers makeup mavens around the world her own line of cosmetics.
Andrea Bonner, Style on Demand
Andrea Bonner is the owner of Style On Demand, a fashion consulting and styling firm. Bonner is also a freelance fashion writer covering Houston, New York and London fashion weeks. As as Regional Director for The Fashion Group International of Houston, Inc., Bonner helps prepare the next generation of fashion industry professionals. She is also an adjunct professor for the Lifestyle Arts and Design Careers department of Houston Community College.
- Texworld 2019: Fashion Mingle Takes Networking, Mingling and Connecting to the Next Level - January 15, 2019
- Fashion Contributors Wanted for FashionMingle.net - January 14, 2019
- Annual Summit for Independent Jewelry Designers Set for February with New Live-Stream Option - December 11, 2018
- Fashion Model and Musical Artist ARITA Debuts Her First Music Video on BET - November 12, 2018
- Interview: Designer Mim Harvey of Harvey The Label at NYFW: The Shows S/S 2019 - October 27, 2018