Coming home to Austin, TX is more than just a holiday tradition for Fashion Mingle founder Melissa Shea. Austin is where Shea first met members of the Austin fashion industry and was inspired to create the Austin Fashion Directory which later became the first nationwide network for fashion industry professionals.
Fashion Mingle called on long-time supporter Lisa Chappell Miller of A Fresh Stage and event planner extraordinaire to help host a holiday happy hour for the Austin fashion industry at Moonfire Lounge, one of Austin’s favorite new venues for intimate events. It was a delightful evening seeing founding members Deborah Main of Deborah Main Designs, Laura Del Villaggio of Milli Starr, and fashion and event photographers Todd White and Imiko Miller as well as new members Kristopher Stevens of Stitch Texas, model Carmen Powers, Dallas member, Dora Chu of Dora SPECtacular, and more.
Moonfire Lounge was a wonderful venue as always! This is the second Fashion Mingle event that Lisa Chappell Miller and co-owner Ginger Leigh have graciously hosted for Fashion Mingle in Austin. Our NYFW satellite event was held at Moonfire Lounge last season and will be the hottest place to view NYFW in Austin on February 11, 2018!
Fashion Mingle will be back in Austin for SXSW. Stay tuned for more info and help grow the Austin fashion community by registering your fashion business at www.austinfashiondirectory.com.
- Austin Mingles at Fashion Mingle’s Holiday Happy Hour - January 6, 2018
- Want to Create an Ethical Fashion Brand? BF+DA Provides a Sustainability Roadmap - November 28, 2017
- Fashion for a Cause: Supporting Caribbean Hurricane Relief - November 7, 2017
- Jarel Zhang Offers Color Blocked Jackets and Bright New Silhouettes During NYFW - October 21, 2017
- Dan Liu Inspires the Modern Feminine Wardrobe with Spring Cocktail Dresses - October 20, 2017