Fashion Mingle is such an admirer of fashion business marketing expert Stephania Schirru of Dynamically Branded. We hired Stephania to help us with our NYFW Networking Party PR and were so impressed with her attention to detail and her ability to get media to the party and interviews on the spot!
We’re proud to announce that Stephania will be hosting a 6 week online fashion business marketing course for fashion designers. Participates are limited to 10 per course, so sign up now so you don’t miss the next session!
We asked Stephania to share her top tips for fashion entrepreneurs – no matter if you’re a fashion designer, fashion stylist, or own a business that serves the fashion industry, we can all benefit from these reminders as we grow our fashion businesses.
Marketing Tips from Fashion Business Consultant Stephania Shirru
Do you feel like you’re stuck and not leveling up to your full potential? Are you tired of still being in the same place you were over a year ago or even longer? Sick of low or non-existing sales? Are you finally ready to make a drastic change to reach your goals? When my clients started implementing these 3 steps, we saw exponential growth in clients, sales, productivity, motivation, network.
- Invest in your Business: That means, allocate funds towards a professional website, a real logo, labels, packaging, a storefront/showroom, etc.. Hire professionals to do what you can’t. If you’re a fashion designer, hire models and a great photographer to capture your collection. Employ someone in charge of just sales & marketing, hire an accountant that keeps up with your business finances. This will free up your time and allow you to focus on designing and the bigger picture of your business goals.
- Be Consistent: Your quality of work needs to be consistent with all clients, products, events, etc. This will establish your reputation, create accountability, and build your brand identity. Be consistent in the quality and frequency of the content you put out on social media and online. Don’t just post to post but instead add value for your audience.
- Surround Yourself with Positive Energy: There is nothing more draining than being around negative people that suck the life out of you. Surround yourself with like-minded go-getters who will motivate you to keep going and to level up. If you don’t have any friends that are part of the entrepreneurial lifestyle join groups or attend conferences.
You can read Stephania’s full article here and get her exclusive advice and resources that will help you elevate your fashion business to the next level.
Elevate Your Fashion Business Marketing Course
Learn more about Stephania’s online fashion business marketing course “Elevate Your Fashion Business in 60 Days”. This course is for the fashion entrepreneur that is ready to invest in themselves and elevate their business to the next level.
- Learn how to create revenue by identifying your target market and competitive advantage.
- Achieve market share by using the SMART method to set Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Time-Based goals.
- Create a strategy for sales by using the 4 P’s of marketing: Product, Price, Place & Promotion.
- Build brand recognition for your collection through fashion shows using the ultimate Fashion Show Checklist.
- How to work with celebrity stylists and get exposure for your fashion brand.
- How to establish mutually beneficial relationships to benefit your brand long-term.
Learn more about how to take your fashion business to the next level with Stephania’s proven fashion business marketing strategies here.
- The Working Woman’s Guide to Wearing Tights to the Office - September 29, 2020
- 6 Tips for Properly Wearing and Caring for Cloth Face Masks - September 29, 2020
- 4 Tips and Tricks for Choosing Leggings in the Right Size and Fit - September 23, 2020
- 6 Tips for Dressing Up for Job Interviews - June 22, 2020
- The CFDA Asks Fashion Designers to Slow Down… - May 23, 2020