Visionary. Icon. Legend. These adjectives and more are usually used to describe Diana Vreeland, Harper Bazaar’s first and most notable editor. A genius who believed it was her job to “not to give people what they want but to give them what they don’t know they want”, Vreeland forever altered the landscape of fashion by challenging what was considered the standard of beauty.
- Tech & Sustainability in Fashion | Livestream - April 16, 2018
- Meet Fashion Mingle On ReSource Row at Texworld USA + Apparel Sourcing USA - December 26, 2017
- Career Advice: Working as a Makeup Artist in the Fashion Industry - December 11, 2017
- Starting a Fashion Design Business? Avoid the 14 Mistakes that Most Designers Make - December 4, 2017
- Fashion Mingle Hosts First New York Fashion Week Networking Party - October 6, 2017