Visionary. Icon. Legend. These adjectives and more are usually used to describe Diana Vreeland, Harper Bazaar’s first and most notable editor. A genius who believed it was her job to “not to give people what they want but to give them what they don’t know they want”, Vreeland forever altered the landscape of fashion by challenging what was considered the standard of beauty.
- NYFW Networking Party Red Carpet Photos – September 2017 - October 6, 2017
- Planet Fashion Features Sizzling Showcase During Miami Swim Week - July 8, 2017
- NYFW: How Does Fashion Week Work? - June 6, 2017
- Runa Ray NYFW Collection: Evolution-Inspired Garments - October 4, 2016
- The Elegant Elizabeth Kennedy Collection for NYFW - September 23, 2016