Pantone has become the world-renown, go-to authority on color for the Fashion Industry. Year after year, season after season, the fashion community turns to Pantone to see what colors the fashion designers will imbue our eyes with in the upcoming months. According to Pantone, the colors for Spring 2014 will be Placid Blue, Violet Tulip, Hemlock, Paloma, Sand, Freesia, Cayenne, Celosia Orange, Dazzling Blue, and the color of the year: Radiant Orchid.
Overall this signifies a major transition from the brights and neon colors that have dominated the last few Spring seasons. Pastels are now the popular choice with a few brights mixed in (Freesia, Cayenne, & Celosia Orange). Let’s take a look back at the runways from New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2014 to see designer duds featuring Spring 2014 colors.
- NYFW Fall Winter 2016 Day 7 Trend Report - February 19, 2016
- NYFW Fall Winter 2016 Day 4 Trend Report - February 15, 2016
- NYFW Fall Winter 2016 Day 3 Trend Report - February 14, 2016
- NYFW Fall Winter 2016 Day 2 Trend Report - February 14, 2016
- NYFW Fall/Winter 2016 DAY 1 TREND REPORT - February 12, 2016