11 designers. 1 full day. NOLCHA Runway at New York Fashion Week is the ideal event for any fashion enthusiast. This season was held at ARTBEAM on Monday, February 15, 2016. The array of fashions presented that day displayed everything from ready-to-wear to chic business, and evening to glam and fantasy looks topped off with motorcycle attire!
The space at ARTBEAM accommodated the event beautifully. The runway was brightly lit for perfect viewing and photography. The main space had plenty of room for sponsor booths , guests and mingling. Backstage was spacious, nicely sectioned off for the style teams, wardrobe prep, photographers and interviewers and a nice loft area for quiet moments.
I’m always grateful to be a part of this event and each one leaves me anxiously anticipating the next!
All photography by Julie Stanley.
- Charles and Ron FW’19: A Can’t Miss Collection - March 21, 2019
- Pamella Roland FW’19: Stained Glass on the Runway - February 16, 2019
- A Fantastic Wonderland: Alice & Olivia FW’19 - February 16, 2019
- Charles & Ron Return to Art Hearts Fashion for NYFW SS19 - January 13, 2019
- Blurring Boundaries with JUST IN XX Spring/Summer 2019 Collection - September 17, 2018