11 designers. 1 full day. NOLCHA Runway at New York Fashion Week is the ideal event for any fashion enthusiast. This season was held at ARTBEAM on Monday, February 15, 2016. The array of fashions presented that day displayed everything from ready-to-wear to chic business, and evening to glam and fantasy looks topped off with motorcycle attire!
The space at ARTBEAM accommodated the event beautifully. The runway was brightly lit for perfect viewing and photography. The main space had plenty of room for sponsor booths , guests and mingling. Backstage was spacious, nicely sectioned off for the style teams, wardrobe prep, photographers and interviewers and a nice loft area for quiet moments.
I’m always grateful to be a part of this event and each one leaves me anxiously anticipating the next!
All photography by Julie Stanley.
- Custo Barcelona FW’20: Iridescent Outerwear - February 19, 2020
- Son Jung Wan FW’20: Decades of Color - February 19, 2020
- CHOCHENG FW’20: Vibrancy On the Runway - February 19, 2020
- Fashion Hong Kong FW’20: Colorful Collections - February 19, 2020
- Charles and Ron FW’20: The Anticipated Collection - February 19, 2020