Intricate designs, vibrant colors and warm textures were revealed during Nicole Miller’s Fall 2015 Collection. An air of enchanting mysticism illuminated the dark forest theme of the designer’s runway show. Miller’s unique spin on basic black ushered in cold weather ensembles with faux fur accents and a strikingly brilliant jewel tone.
The collection also highlighted Nicole Miller’s pattern mixing genius. With the use of electric coloring, the designer wove a tale that beckoned the audience to venture into the deep dark woods of Fall. Models even wore foliage on their footwear! Slightly messy up-dos were prominent as simple side parts, dark nail polish, and blown out smokey eyes sharpened the sophisticated yet mysterious allure of the ensembles.
All photos in this post by Maryna Marston – www.squareearthstudio.com
- Vicky Zhang NYFW: A Collection for All Ages - October 5, 2016
- Orange is the New Black at Victoria Beckham During New York Fashion Week - February 17, 2016
- Herve Leger 30th Anniversary at New York Fashion Week 2016 - September 18, 2015
- Neon Lights at Rag and Bone NYFW Spring/Summer 2016 - September 18, 2015
- Effortless Femininity at NYFW: Jason Wu Spring/Summer 2016 - September 16, 2015