Adding a call to action button on Facebook can help increase your website’s engagement and traffic. We know for sure that building up a following for your fashion brand is not an easy task, but encouraging people to Sign Up, Learn More, Download, Shop Now, Contact Us or Watch Video has never been easier. Clicking on “follow” requires the visitor to make a commitment but a call-to-action button can spark curiosity!
Mingle Marketing Minute: Activate a Facebook call-to-action button:
- Your call-to-action button is located on your cover photo next to the LIKE button.
- Select what you want your visitors to do. If you want them to see your eCommerce website, for example, use Shop Now. If you’re offering a new service or wish to increase your newsletter subscription use Sign Up.
- Then add the URL of the webpage you want them to visit.
- Click Create.
There you have it. Four easy steps to drive engagement and traffic. Now, go get some clicks!
Want to learn more?
Check out this article from Adweek: How to Get the Most out of Your Facebook Page’s Call to Action Button
- NYFW Networking Party Red Carpet Photos – September 2017 - October 6, 2017
- Planet Fashion Features Sizzling Showcase During Miami Swim Week - July 8, 2017
- NYFW: How Does Fashion Week Work? - June 6, 2017
- Runa Ray NYFW Collection: Evolution-Inspired Garments - October 4, 2016
- The Elegant Elizabeth Kennedy Collection for NYFW - September 23, 2016