You’ve planned a fashion show, but how do you get people, press and celebs to attend? We invited veteran fashion industry consultants in marketing and PR Jane Owen, of Jane Owen PR, and Aashna Moitra of 3D PR & Marketing, to share their tips and tricks for producing a successful fashion show.
Jane Owen, Jane Owen PR
Jane Owen is a public relations and event planning expert with over ten years of experience in brand development and public relations. She has worked with Full On Entertainment LTD and Van Cleef & Arpels in the UK. Owens has worked with Shine Media in New York and was co-founder of P3R Publicity in Beverly Hills. She now runs her own PR firm, Jane Owen PR, and in 2011 she was awarded the NAPW “Woman of The Year Award” for success in her field, her work in the community, and philanthropy.
Aashna Moitra, 3D PR & Marketing
Aashna Moitra graduated with a Master’s in Strategic Public Relations from The University of Southern California’s prestigious Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism. Aashna worked as an Account Executive for 3d Public Relations & Marketing, a full-service PR agency dealing with clients from large e-commerce websites, fashion, accessories as well as representing individual fashion designers, celebrity stylists, hairstylists, and make-up artists.
- Planet Fashion Features Sizzling Showcase During Miami Swim Week - July 8, 2017
- NYFW: How Does Fashion Week Work? - June 6, 2017
- Runa Ray NYFW Collection: Evolution-Inspired Garments - October 4, 2016
- The Elegant Elizabeth Kennedy Collection for NYFW - September 23, 2016
- The Dan Liu NYFW Collection: Romantic and Airy - September 21, 2016