Compared to last year’s experience, Austin Fashion Week 2014 was certainly unique. I volunteered, work black everyday, and was surprised by the results of the winning Mash Up Teams selected for the People’s Choice and Critique’s Choice Award.
Be sure to visit FaithbyJessica.com and subscribe to our weekly newsletters for our lifestyle videos and blog posts from our blog, The Modernist, and also new products coming soon to the Faith by Jessica online store at Faithbyjessica.com/shop.
- Austin Mingles at Fashion Mingle’s Holiday Happy Hour - January 6, 2018
- Want to Create an Ethical Fashion Brand? BF+DA Provides a Sustainablity Roadmap - November 28, 2017
- Fashion for a Cause: Supporting Caribbean Hurricane Relief - November 7, 2017
- Jarel Zhang Offers Color Blocked Jackets and Bright New Silhouettes During NYFW - October 21, 2017
- Dan Liu Inspires the Modern Feminine Wardrobe with Spring Cocktail Dresses - October 20, 2017