Compared to last year’s experience, Austin Fashion Week 2014 was certainly unique. I volunteered, work black everyday, and was surprised by the results of the winning Mash Up Teams selected for the People’s Choice and Critique’s Choice Award.
Be sure to visit FaithbyJessica.com and subscribe to our weekly newsletters for our lifestyle videos and blog posts from our blog, The Modernist, and also new products coming soon to the Faith by Jessica online store at Faithbyjessica.com/shop.
- Indonesian Diversity Creates a Platform for Emerging Designers with Unique Visions during New York Fashion Week - October 9, 2017
- Fashion Designer Louis Verdad Mixes Grit and Grace for NYFW Fall 2017 - March 5, 2017
- How to Run a Successful Online Store for your Fashion Line: Tips from a Fashion Designer - January 12, 2016
- A Hard Road to the Runway: Life as a Fashion Designer - January 5, 2016
- How to Collaborate with Fashion Industry Professionals - December 21, 2015